When you have work, you don’t need to go to the gym to lose weight and get fit. In fact, you can do a full-body workout at home in just 20 minutes.
We at Be Fit have created an effective and easy 20-minute at-home workout for working women like you. It starts with a cardio warm-up followed by different fast workout exercises that not only strengthen your muscles, legs, and core but also challenge your full body’s stamina and balance. And if you want to improve your fitness and follow a regular workout routine, consider working with a female personal trainer.
2 Minutes Cardio Warmup for at Home Workout
Before diving into the main course of HIIT, your body needs warm-up exercises to rev up your cardiovascular system and help to loosen your joints and muscles. Give one minute each to the following exercises to pump up your heart and body temperature.
- Low-impact Jumping Jack
- Run and Jump in Place
18 Minutes for 5 Fast Workout Moves
For the next five exercises, do as many reps as you can of one exercise for 45 sec, and rest for 15 seconds. Then go for the second one. Having the right posture and maintaining balance are very important for these exercises, and with the help of a fitness coach, you can also double your fitness results.
– Position your feet a little wider than your hip-width.
– Place your hands on your neck or head with elbows facing out.
– Begin to lower your body by bending knees, and ankles. push your knees slightly open and apart as if you’re sitting on the chair.
– Keep your chest up, shoulder back, and spine erect, sit into a squat position, and bring your knees at a 90-degree angle.
– After that, extend your legs, press into your heels, and return to standing. Repeat it as many times as possible in 45 seconds then rest for 15 seconds. Now, time to jump to the next move.
– Position your feet shoulder-width and toes pointing out.
– Bring your arms near to your chest and position them as if you’re throwing straight punches.
– Now punch your right arm out.
– Then shuffle and punch your left arm straight out. It’s the one rep.
– repeat it for 45 seconds and rest for 15 seconds. Now, hop to the next move.
– Stand straight with feet shoulder-width apart.
– Start the movement by stepping back with your right foot about two feet behind you.
– Land with the ball of that foot on the ground, keeping your hip forward.
– Now bend your left knee until it’s at a 90-degree angle and bend your right knee until it’s also at the right angle.
– Then, press back pushing through the heel, and return to your initial position.
– Now repeat with the opposite legs and also don’t forget to take a rest for 10 seconds before going for the next move.
– Put both hands and knees on the floor in the plank position.
– Place your right foot to the inside of your right palm and extend your left leg behind you.
– Keep the motion smooth, switch to the other leg, but keep your arms in the same position.
– Continue switching the legs and complete the reps in the given time.
– Sit on the floor with feet planted in front and hands behind the torso on the ground.
– Push your heels and raise your hips off the ground into a full table position.
– Lift your right left up and bring your right hand to reach for the leg.
– Return your hand and foot to the ground. It’s one complete rep.
– Now do the other hand and leg for the next rep and repeat a few times in 45 seconds.
These exercises help to control weight and improve mental well-being, but they must be done properly. Otherwise, you can injure yourself. To prevent that, training under the supervision of the personal trainer is the right option. For that, contact us at Be Fit to have one-to-one consultation. Our both male and female personal trainers can help you master the art of being fit and healthy.