Do you want to achieve optimal fitness?
At Be Fit we pride ourselves in solely making your goals our own. Whether it’s to loose weight, gain muscle, simply tone your body or regain shape after pregnancy; our trainers specialize in the highest forms of effective personal training, allowing you to achieve your dreams in the quickest time possible.
Our private one-on-one sessions allows our clients to enjoy training with direct help, support and guidance with our trainers. At the comfort of your own home or a personal gym within your location, no matter the conditions, we tailor our training sessions to suit your specific requirements & needs. We believe in building relationships, that’s why we consider all our clients our friends. Most importantly whilst doing the exercise routines is essential consistently, it’s about having fun and enjoying it at the same time. There is nothing worse than dreading going to the gym – we aim to make your entire experience fun, enjoyable, whilst pushing you the extra mile when needed to achieve optimum results.
What makes us unique is we don’t create and offer training programs the same for all our clients; and are not in the business of giving general plans to everyone. We create custom made routines that are designed to keep your safety our utmost priority first, and delivering yours fitness dreams second.
Health is definitely wealth and in this fast-paced world we often forget to take care of our most prized possession, which is our body. The secret to our results is the attitude we approach fitness with. At Be Fit we do not follow a rulebook for everyone to follow. Instead, we understand that different bodies have different needs and a one-size-fits all method will not help us yield long-term, sustainable results. We are also keen to provide results that resonate with your comfort, with this we mean that all of our sessions do not have to be centred in the gym, and if the client is comfortable we are open to working out in different indoor and outdoor locations as per your needs.
If you feel like this is written for you, would like to book a complimentary session to test our services and/or have questions about our private sessions, feel free to contact our team – we’d be more than happy to help you.
Be Fit specializes in customized workouts, which include the following:
- Weight Loss: Weight loss training is very different from a normal workout. In this type of training, you have to lose body fat. For this purpose, you need to combine a routine with skilled techniques and an ideal diet. The goal is to release more calories than you consume (calorie deficit). The training will include a mix of high intensity and low-intensity workouts depending on what suits your body best.
- Weight Training: Weight training includes intensive methods of training to quickly build muscles and to keep them that way. Weight training workouts include techniques, which use more muscle fibers to the different types of contractions. Additionally, there is a continuous move between slow reps and fast reps as this allows to catch the waste products inside the muscles which then leads to the release of growth factors that stimulate protein synthesis and muscle growth.
- Cardio Fitness: Cardiovascular activity, also known as aerobic exercise, aims to get your blood pumping and large muscle groups working. Some of the everyday aerobic exercises include brisk walking, swimming, heavy cleaning, and running. It is advisable to get at least 150 minutes of moderate aerobic activity (swimming, brisk walking), or otherwise 75 minutes of vigorous aerobic activity (running, cycling).
- Strength Training: It is also known as weight or resistance training, and it has a lot of benefits on the body. It is a physical activity, which is created to improve muscular fitness by exercising a specific muscle or muscle group against external resistance, and for this purpose, we use free-weights, weight machines, or even body weights. This exercise can benefit your heart and improve your balance, strengthen bones, among many other benefits.
- Power Training: Power training includes exercises that help to develop stronger, more resilient connective tissue; specifically tendons, ligaments, fascia, and joint capsules. This will then reduce the risk of injury from sprains or strains. The purpose of this workout is to enhance total-body power output and increase lean muscle mass.
- Endurance Training: As the name suggests, these exercises aim to improve strength and endurance. They broadly include those activities which increase your breathing and heart rate, such as walking, jogging, and swimming.
- Balance and Coordination Training: This group of exercises helps to improve balance, coordination, and strength, which then allows you to move freely and steadily. Balance and coordination training is a means to enhance stability, mobility, and flexibility which makes it easier for you to perform your regular tasks.
- Sports Nutrition: Sports nutrition is mainly the practice of healthy eating habits to improve one’s performance in different sports activities.
One-on-One Personal Training
Our personal trainers are highly qualified and certified and will provide individualized workout programs to address specific health and fitness goals. As you progress, our personal trainer will stay ahead of the curve, utilize the latest technology and exercise modalities to help you reach your full potential. There are incredible benefits of private personal training that will help you improve lean body mass, cardio-respiratory health, muscle strength, endurance, balance, and mobility to reach greater heights in overall health and fitness.
You can save money and elevate fitness in an energetic and enthusiastic small group setting with a Personal Trainer who is nationally certified. We bring like-minded people together with similar goals to train as a team and achieve amazing results all while having fun! You will receive individualized coaching to enhance your muscular strength using current fitness strategies based on the newest trends and science.